HOW WE GENERATE WORKERS’ COMP LEADS:
Our work injury related websites have articles and information about the workers compensation process. When users see our organic or paid search listings on Google, Bing, and Facebook they click through to our site. If they decide they want to have an attorney review their case, they fill out our workers comp case review form. This form captures their contact information (Name, Address, Email and Phone) and asks several other questions including:
- Were you physically injured at work and was it work-related? — Must answer “Yes”
- Date of the injury
- Did the injury cause you to miss more than 5 days of full-time work — Must answer “Yes”
- Is an attorney helping you with your case? — Must answer “No”
- Not at fault.
- Within Statute of Limitation
- Not a government employee or a member of a labor union
FACT: Each year, more than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness. Workplace deaths, illnesses and injuries cost society $155.5 billion annually.
Workplace injuries are very common today, they affect people of all types of work, age range, and of all ethnic and economic backgrounds. Start expanding your client base immediately with our online workers’ compensation lead generation services!
Sign up with LegalGorilla today and see how attorneys just like you are converting clients from thousands of high-quality leads a month. If you are a Workers’ Compensation Attorney looking to grow your practice through lead generation, please call us today at 1-888-571-6660 Or to fill out our contact form